Set up Email with Microsoft Outlook
4. Select Internet Email and again click Next if not shown click
5. In the dialog box that appears, enter your name, email address and password in the related fields.
6. Under Account Type, select POP if you wish to create a POP3 account. For IMAP, select IMAP
7. For the Incoming server, enter mail.webzworld.com
8. For outgoing server, enter mail.webzworld.com
9. In username Enter email id
10 . In password Enter your email password
11. Click on More Settings
12. Under the Outgoing Server tab, click to select My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires Authentication
13. Click to select Use Same Settings As My Incoming Server
14. Go to the Advanced Tab
15. Enter 995 in Incoming Server Port if you are creating a POP3 account. If you are creating IMAP, enter 995.
16, Click to select This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection. For IMAP account, set the type of encryption to SSL.
17. In the Outgoing Server Port, enter the value 465. Set the type of encryption to SSL
18. Click OK to close the dialog box.
19. Click Test Account Settings… to test the account settings
20. You should see a message saying your account settings are correct. Click on Next to exit the dialog box.
For video tutorial visit :- https://youtu.be/F_zPUr9Nb2c